Kent, often referred to as the “Garden of England” is a picturesque region in the South East of England. With its stunning landscapes, historic castles and coastal towns along the English Channel, it’s the perfect base for a relaxing break. What better way to experience this beautiful area than by exploring some hot tub getaways in Kent?
Whether you’re seeking a romantic retreat, quality time with family or a break with friends, Kent offers a range of great suppliers with a wide selection of properties. After all, it’s home to an area of outstanding natural beauty, making it a great choice for a getaway, as well as a popular destination. So let’s get into the best hot tub lodge, cottages and hotels in Kent, all designed to provide the perfect escape at the lowest possible price!
Average nightly cost: £105
Located in Folkestone, this cozy hotel is a short drive away from the White Cliffs of Dover or Dover Castle. Cloud Zen offers a unique blend of comfort and serenity, with a private hot tub for a truly relaxing experience. This charming hotel provides underfloor heating, a smart TV and an open-plan design.
Average nightly cost: £145
Nestled in Manston, this quaint cottage is perfect for a romantic escape. The Snug offers a snug and intimate atmosphere with a private hot tub, making it an ideal choice for couples. This cozy cottage boasts a king-sized bed and all the amenities needed for the perfect romantic getaway!
Average nightly cost: £81
Located in Birchington, this historic cottage is close to Kent’s beautiful coastline. The Old Coach House is a romantic cottage with a private hot tub and charming private garden. Enjoy a ground floor setup, an en-suite shower room and the serenity of this lovely countryside retreat.
Average nightly cost: £205
Just steps away from the sandy beautiful beaches of Broadstairs, you’ll find yourself in a spacious beach home. It’s perfect for a family or group getaway and features a private hot tub and BBQ. Relax in style with stunning sea views from your king-sized bed and a large garden for outdoor activities.
Average nightly cost: £160
Located in Canterbury, this delightful hotel is close to the city’s attractions. The Sun offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a private hot tub for relaxation. Enjoy the comfort of this charming hotel, equipped with all the amenities for a cozy stay. Great for a small family, couple or friends!
Average nightly cost: £676
Found in Herne Bay Beach, this beach house is magnificent! It’s beachfront with a large balcony, hot tub and garden to relax in so if you can spend the day by the sandy beaches and unwind even further in the evening. It’s a 5-bedroom house so it’s perfect if you’re planning hot tub getaways in Kent for a large group!
Average nightly cost: £216
Situated in Tunbridge Wells, this stylish flat offers city charm with modern amenities. It also has a private hot tub for a touch of luxury after a day out exploring the heart of the town. This one-bedroom flat has a perfect balance of comfort and convenience!
Average nightly cost: £158
Also located in Tunbridge Wells, The Beacon is an elegant hotel offering stunning views. Enjoy a luxurious stay with a private hot tub and all the amenities for a memorable visit. The Beacon is known for its top-notch service and exceptional comfort.
Average nightly cost: £1,564
Located in Dartford, this large house is ideal for big groups or a large family. The house features a private hot tub and offers incredible views of the surrounding area. With its spacious layout and modern amenities, this house provides a perfect base for exploring Kent!
Average nightly cost: £220
Enjoy more of Dartford from this gorgeous spot! Including a lake view terrace, a private hot tub and incredible surroundings, you won’t find much better than this. It has a spacious layout and modern amenities for a perfect base to explore Kent.
Average nightly cost: £324
Located in Folkestone, you’ll stumble upon a beautiful lodge. Channel View is a hotel that comes with a private hot tub to provide a relaxing experience. With a king sized bed, swimming pool, local pub nearby and room service available, you’ll have one heck of a vacation!
Average nightly cost: £288
Another spot located in Dartford is Luna Domes. I saved the best for last here! Stay in a unique dome with a private hot tub and panoramic views to die for. Once you experience glamping in style and comfort, you’ll never look back.
Interested in other glamping spots? I have 4 incredible ones to add to your list!
Best Activities in Kent
If you’re looking for fun things to do around Kent, I’ve got you. Kent has something for everyone so you’ll never run out of options! Here are a few faves I’d suggest doing:
- Visit Canterbury Cathedral – Explore one of England’s most iconic cathedrals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its stunning Gothic architecture and rich history.
- Discover Leeds Castle – Often called the “Loveliest Castle in the World”, Leeds Castle offers beautifully landscaped gardens, a maze and a fascinating history to learn about.
- Explore the White Cliffs of Dover – Hike along the iconic White Cliffs, offering breathtaking views of the English Channel and a glimpse of France on clear days!
- Visit Chartwell House (Winston Churchill’s Home) – Step into the world of Sit Winston Churchill at his former residence, Chartwell House, set amidst beautiful gardens and woodlands.
- Discover Hever Castle – Explore the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, featuring a stunning mot, Tudor architecture and beautiful gardens.
- Bike Through Sissinghurst Castle Gardens – Wander through the enchanting gardens of Sissinghurst Castle, created by Vita Sackville-West and Harold Nicolson.
- Explore the Historic City of Rochester – Visit Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle, both steeped in history and set in a charming medieval city.
- Enjoy a Wine Tasting in Kent’s Vineyards – Discover England’s wine-producing prowess with a tour of Kent’s vineyards, known for producing world-class sparkling wines. I’d also suggest the wineries in East Sussex if you have more time!
- Take a Day Trip to London – Kent is conveniently located for a day trip to the UK capital. Explore London’s iconic landmarks, museums and theatres,
- Enjoy a Traditional Afternoon Tea – Savour a classic English afternoon tea at one of Kent’s charming tearooms, surrounded by the country’s scenic beauty.
Hot Tub Holidays
Kent’s hot tub getaways offer the perfect way to experience the Garden of England. These accommodations provide a wide range of options, from city centre flats to a rural holiday cottage and even unique glamping to ensure you find the perfect place to unwind!
Discover the beauty of Kent countryside, historic sites and stunning coastline while enjoying the comfort of your own private hot tub when you’re back from a day out. Book your hot tub break in Kent today and experience the best of this beautiful region.
Want more on Kent and the UK? Check out these blogs:
- Coach Day Trips From Kent: 20 Ideas For Excursions
- Folkestone Beaches You Need To Visit! The Best Guide To Kent Beaches (+Local Gems)
- Things to Do Near Devon Cliffs: Activities, Attractions & More!
P.S. Like this post or found it helpful? Consider buying me a coffee or share it with a friend 👇🏼